Energy assistance open to all on Dec. 1
This may be a paycheck stub, or a letter granting public assistance, Social Security or unemployment benefits. Applicants must also have the Social Security cards of all household members and their most recent utility or fuel bill. Households whose …
Read more on Moultrie Observer