Death Race [DVD]
Mayhem rules in Death Race, a head-over-heels remake of the Roger Corman cult classic Death Race 2000, in which cars become lethal weapons. The strength of this new version is its total single-mindedness about vehicular homicide; it has the virtue of no cluttering subplots or simpering sentimentality. And banish all memory of the original’s wild satirical comedy: Death Race is as grim as a dinner tray to the face (a reference that will be explained in a key sequence). In a slightly futuristic maximum-security prison, cons take part in brutal races around the island prison, their violent deaths watched live by millions of viewers. Jason Statham, possibly cast because of his driving dexterity in the Transporter movies, plays a man wrongly imprisoned for murder. Joan Allen provides her brittle cool as the warden, who recruits Statham to assume the masked persona of a legendary driver called Frankenstein. Tyrese Gibson is Frankie’s main rival, Natalie Martinez provides the fetching eye candy, but the acting honours go to Ian McShane, as the philosophical prison mechanic. One misses the cross-country race from the original film, as the setting here is claustrophobic and the cars are largely colorless and indistinguishable from each other. Director Paul W.S. Anderson (Resident Evil) continues to display the sensibility of a video-game addict, which will either be a recommendation or a turn-off, depending on your own tastes. At least it doesn’t have the hypocritical moral blathering of something like the somewhat similar Condemned–who knew you could be so grateful for simple, straight-forward head-bashing? –Robert Horton
List Price: £19.99
USA MONETARY POLICY DECOMPOSITIONAL AND UNEMPLOYMENT SPILLOVER AFFECTS, VOL. 7-7.2
Copyright © 2012 by Michael Patrick Amos. All Rights Reserved. Abstract/by Author: Prof. Dr. Michael Patrick Amos Present Scholarly Monograph( first published in 2012) is Volume 7 to 7.2, in a Series of Works by Author Prof. Dr. Michael Patrick Amos, intended to Introduce Amos’ Econophysics to various areas of research interest in International Macroeconomics. On one hand, ECB is Central-Bank of Monetary Union of 17 EC Member Countries in 2011. Its importance in International Financial Markets is noted. And empirical finds in Amos(2011-f) confirmed that ECB will be a successful organization over a one hundred year periodicity spanning 1999-2100 Year. On other hand, Amos(2012-a) i.e. present Scholarly Monograph, presents A New Theory of Common Currency Areas Exchange Rate Determination and places every country in this World in a Common Currency Areas, determined by respective countries priority sectors. Because Trade Amongst Nations in Priority Sectors are viewed as a Common Currency Area. Because, lack of peaceful measures, does not eliminate such efficient organizations, for settlement of international trade indebtedness amongst nations in international-conflicts opting toward a better temporary equilibrium in tantamount processes towards Peace. In contrast to European Monetary Union where all member countries are in peace full international relations, in 2011, and conduct business in one setting. Most Common Currency Areas consists of a mixture of friendly countries and former enemy countries whom have formed an Informal Common Currency Areas, (unknown to Masses),without a formal building organization, because they be specific to a periodicity and a permanent buildings, for such Monetary Unions Businesses is needed not, in 2011..Thus, present Scholarly Monograph Amos(2012-a) presents and analyzes Exchange Rate Determinations, where every country is specified to a Common Currency Area. Prof. Dr. Michael Patrick Amos contends that U.S.A., U.K., Soviet Union, China, and most countries in this world are part of
Photo Jigsaw Puzzle of Britain a The Depression – Unemployment Marches – London – 1936 from PA Photos
Photo Jigsaw, Britain a The Depression – Unemployment Marches – London – 1936. Policemen arrest a protester during a demonstration by the unemployed. Chosen by PA Photos. Bespoke 300 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle 17×12 (43x30cm). The jigsaw is delivered bagged and on a back board making a superb gift. Also supplied are a re-sealable bag, a photo example of the image and a self assemble flat packed box for storage. This item is shipped from our UK lab.
- This Photo Jigsaw features an image chosen by PA Photos. Estimated image size 432x305mm.
- Bespoke 300 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle 17×12 (43x30cm). The jigsaw is delivered bagged and on a back board making a superb gift. Also supplied are a re-sealable bag, a photo example of the image and a self assemble flat packed box for storage
- Image Description: Policemen arrest a protester during a demonstration by the unemployed.
- For any queries regarding this item please contact PA Photos c/o Media Storehouse quoting Media Reference 1716613
- © PA Archive/Press Association Images
Photographic Print of UNEMPLOYMENT CENSUS, 1937. Census directors John D. Biggers, William L. Austin from Granger Art on Demand
20 x16 Print showing UNEMPLOYMENT CENSUS, 1937. Census directors John D. Biggers, William L. Austin. UNEMPLOYMENT CENSUS, 1937. Census directors John D. Biggers, William L. Austin and Frederick A. Gosnell give final instructions to female clerks receiving completed questionnaires from the Unemployment Census of 1937. Photograph, 24 November 1937. Chosen by Granger Art on Demand. Printed on 508x406mm Fuji Crystal Archive paper for stable
- PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINT This 20 x16 Print features an image of UNEMPLOYMENT CENSUS, 1937. Census directors John D. Biggers, William L. Austin chosen by Granger Art on Demand. Estimated image size 508x406mm.
- Printed on 508x406mm Fuji Crystal Archive paper for stable image permanence and brilliant colour reproduction with smooth tones, enhanced sharpness, and excellent definition. Size refers to paper used
- Image Description: UNEMPLOYMENT CENSUS, 1937. Census directors John D. Biggers, William L. Austin. UNEMPLOYMENT CENSUS, 1937. Census directors John D. Biggers, William L. Austin and Frederick A. Gosnell give final instructions to female clerks receiving completed questionnaires from the Unemployment Census of 1937. Photograph, 24 November 1937.
- For any queries regarding this image of UNEMPLOYMENT CENSUS, 1937. Census directors John D. Biggers, William L. Austin please contact Granger Art on Demand c/o Media Storehouse quoting Media Reference 6217433
- Image of UNEMPLOYMENT CENSUS, 1937. Census directors John D. Biggers, William L. Austin is supplied by Granger Art on Demand. ©
DID JOB EVER COLLECT UNEMPLOYMENT? – Funny Car Bumper Sticker/Vinyl Decal (21×9 cm) [0430 BLACK]
Super High Quality Exterior Grade BLACK Vinyl. Lasts 8-10 years in all weather conditions. Can be used on UPVC Doors, Windows, Cars, Trucks, Bikes and even Boats! – Dimensions: 21cm x 9cm – Black Vinyl with See-Through Lettering (The colour of your car will be the colour of the words!) – Easy to apply to any shiny/smooth surface. Lasts for Years, but can be removed at anytime.
- Lasts 8-10 years in all weather conditions
- High Quality, Exterior Grade BLACK Vinyl Decal
- Dimensions: 21cm x 9cm
- Easy to Apply
The trouble with unemployment is that the minute you wake up in the morning you’re on the job. – Funny Printed T-Shirt [BLK9274] (Size: L)
Professionally Printed, Superior Quality Double-Stitched Xpres 180gsm White T-Shirt [63% Polyester / 37% Cotton] Suitable for Teens, Men and Women. Size Guide: *Small – 35″ – 37″ Chest , *Medium – 38″ – 40″ Chest, *Large – 41″ – 43″ Chest, *X-Large – 44″ – 46″ Chest, *XX-Large – 47″ – 49″ Chest
- Professionally Printed, Superior Quality Double-Stitched Xpres 180gsm White T-Shirt
- 63% Polyester / 37% Cotton
- Suitable for Teens, Men and Women.
- Sublimation Printed
- 100% Machine Washable.
The Unemployment office in the Mitte area of.. – Long Handled Shopping Bag
Stylish Long Handled 100% Cotton Shopper Tote Bag
Can be carried by hand or over the shoulder.
42 x 38cm
Image size approx:
20 x 28cm
- Long Handled Shopping Bag
Find more unemployment products on Amazon!